About our Patient Portal – “My Kids Chart”
The TCFAP Family Portal “My Kid’s Chart” is an integral part of our Patient Service Plan and a convenient, innovative way for you to access key parts of your children’s clinical information. And it’s one more way that TCFAP is setting the standard for connected, top-quality care for children and families.
The TCFAP Family Portal is a safe, secure section of our website and allows a cutting-edge way to interact with The Center for Advanced Pediatrics, giving you access to many services.
- Printable Immunization Records
- Flu Clinic Scheduling
- Prescription History and Refills
- Request and receive school, daycare, and physical forms
- Request appointments for well-child visits
- Email with your Physician
- Print Patient Instructions and Follow-Up
- Ask a question about your bill
- Request Email results of tests performed
Some are not currently available yet, but will be coming soon.
Follow these easy steps to sign up for the portal:
1. All patients and their families must be up to date with your yearly admin fee to get forms sent electronically. Pay your yearly administrative fee.
2. Fill in the online request form and HIPAA release to provide us with information that ensures privacy and confidentiality and your email address.
3. Await a confirmatory email with a temporary password and how to finalize your registration.
It really is that easy!
If you’d like to learn more about the TCFAP Family Portal, visit our Portal FAQ page.
Check out The Portal, and get connected today!