New Patient Information
Welcome to The Center For Advanced Pediatrics!
Our highly trained pediatricians, practitioners, and staff, work hard to provide the best care possible for our families. We are the most comprehensive pediatric practice in the area, offering an extensive variety of special services. We treat all our patients as if they were our own and recognize the importance of making your transition a positive one. In order to make your switch into our practice as easy and medically complete as possible, we offer the following guide below that outlines the new patient registration process. In addition, please familiarize yourself with our innovative patient service plan, this plan consolidates many of the non-medical services that today’s families require from our office.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Guide to New Patient Registration:
- Click on the “Patient Forms“. You will need to download and fill in the following forms; Family Registration, Medical History (one for each child), Notice of Privacy Practices, Financial Policies, and Financial Policy Signature Form.
- We need the following from your child’s medical records:
- Records from the past three well-visits (your child’s last three physicals)
- Up-To-Date Immunization Records
- If your child has any special medical, behavioral, or social issues please send along pertinent documentation identifying the diagnosis
- A copy (front and back) of your insurance card. If you have secondary insurance, include that card as well.
- Your child’s chart summary pages
Once you have all the above, you can fax to 203-202-9310 or send in the mail (or drop off) the entire package to:
Attention: New Patient Registration
The Center For Advanced Pediatrics
40 Cross Street, 3rd Floor
Norwalk, CT 06851
Once the physician has reviewed your child(ren)’s record(s) we will contact you for your first appointment. At your first visit, you will be given information about the Family Portal and how to sign up.
We look forward to meeting you and your child(ren) and thank you for giving us the opportunity to care for your family.
Please note: Immunizations are a proven way of preventing the most common, serious communicable diseases of childhood. In accordance with the guidelines established through the American Academy of Pediatrics and the United States Public Health Service, we feel every child should receive these important vaccines. Our office accepts patients that are immunized and/or working towards being fully immunized within the recommended intervals.